It’s estimated that China’s mould investment will exceed RMB 2.2 trillion in 2015, when the mould market scale will be further expanded, the output is expected to surpass 22.3 million sets, and the sales may exceed RMB174 billion.
Meanwhile, China’s mould industry pattern is undergoing profound changes, the industry is expanding from developed Pearl River Delta and Yangtze River Delta regions to inland and northern regions, and there have emerged some new mould production clusters such as Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei, Changsha, Chengdu-Chongqing, Wuhan, central Anhui, etc.
According to the statistics of National Bureau of Statistics of China, Hebei, Tianjin, Beijing and central China accounted for 35.3% of China’s mould output in 2013, while the Yangtze River Delta and Pearl River Delta only produced 18.5%, a decrease of nearly 10 percentage points compared with that in 2011.
From the enterprise perspective, a large number of leading mould enterprises have sprung up in China, such as Sichuan Chengfei Integration Technology Co., Ltd., Tianjin Motor Dies Company Limited, FAW Tooling Die Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Dongfeng Motor Die & Mould Co., Ltd. in the field of automotive panel mould; Guangdong Greatoo Molds Inc., Shandong Himile Mechanical Science and Technology Co., Ltd. in automotive tire mould; Ningbo Shuanglin Mould Co., Ltd., Ningbo Henghe Mould Co., Ltd. in precision plastic mould; Qingdao Haier Mould Co., Ltd., Group Reach Mould (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. in large plastic mould; Wuxi G.S Precision Tool Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Famfull Electronics in precision stamping mold; Ningbo Heli Mould Technology Co., Ltd., Guangzhou Die and Mould Manufacturing Co., Ltd. in casting mould.
Sichuan Chengfei Integration Technology Co., Ltd. is a leading automotive panel mould enterprise in China, mainly serving Chery, JAC and Changan Ford Mazda, etc. In 2013, it realized revenue of RMB 779 million, 1/3 of which was attributable to automotive moulds.
Guangdong Greatoo Molds Inc. is a leading automotive tire mould enterprise in China, capable of producing 600 sets of high-precision aluminum alloy radial tire moulds a year. Based on tire mould, the company has continued to extend its product line, to tire curing machine in 2006, and intelligent equipment in 2013, focusing on the development of industrial robots in order to enhance the automation of tire moulds.
Global and China Die and Mould Industry Report, 2013-2015 focuses on the following:
- Mould development in the world, including the United States, Japan and Europe;
- Mould production, consumption, import and export in China;
- Chinese Die steel market and key enterprises;
- Market segments including automotive panel mould, tire mould, IT mould and home appliance mould;
- Mould industry development in 11 provinces and cities including Hebei, Guangdong, Jiangsu and Zhejiang;
- Operation and development in China of major international mould enterprises such as Nypro, Ogihara and Adval Tech;
- Operation and development strategy of 16 key Chinese mould and die companies including Sichuan Chengfei Integration Technology Co., Ltd., Guangdong Greatoo Molds Inc., Tianjin Motor Dies Company Limited, Tongling Zhongfa Suntech Co., Ltd.