Thursday 27 October 2016

Detailed Study of the Global I/O Modules Market in Process Industries 2016-2020

Report: Global I/O Modules Market in Process Industries 2016-2020 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack.
Report Outline: An I/O module acts as a mediator between the controller (PLC, DCS, and industrial PC) and an I/O device. It controls the information exchange between the peripheral devices. The physical media by which an I/O module is connected varies by application and bus/network.
For detailed report with TOC, please click here ​Global I/O Modules Market in Process Industries 2016-2020
Market Growth: The analysts forecast the global I/O modules in process industries market to grow at a CAGR of 4.68% during the period 2016-2020.
Key vendors 
• ABB
• Rockwell Automation
• Siemens
• Emerson Electric
Regions Covered: The market is divided into the following segments based on geography: 
• Americas
• APAC
• EMEA
Companies Mentioned
ABB, Rockwell Automation, Siemens, Emerson Electric, Acromag, Advantech, B&R, Beckhoff Automation, Festo, GE, Hitachi, IDEC, Mitsubishi Electric, Moeller, National Instruments, Omron, Parsec Automation, Pepperl+Fuchs, RS Component, TURCK India Automation, Wago, Yamatake Control Products, Yokogawa
Contact:
Debora White
Manager - Marketing
Ph: +1-888-789-6604
Reportstack Market Research
###

No comments:

Post a Comment