Reportstack is one of the largest online libraries of market research publications. We are the fastest growing and most preferred provider of business intelligence in the market today. We partner with the world's top publishers and research houses to bring to you expert analysis, accurate data and market information along with the best customer support and user experience. For more details, please visit www.reportstack.com
Monthly Global Upstream Review, March 2017 - Marginal Upturn in Global Capex Outlook is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. A total of 0.3% decline is expected in the global upstream oil and gas production over the 2017 to 2021 period.
The average capex spending is expected to increase by 9.4% when compared with the February 2017 report. Also the number of planned projects has increased by five when compared with the February report. The number of planned projects expected to come online in the 2017-2025 period would be the highest in South America among all the regions, followed by Africa.
- Global oil and gas production outlook by region for the period 2017 to 2021 - Key economic metrics for the global upstream industry by major regions and companies - Global liquids and natural gas production outlook by region for the period 2017 to 2021 - Global capex spending outlook on planned projects by key regions and companies
Reasons to buy
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the global upstream industry - Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong outlook of planned oil and gas production - Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the global production and capex outlook - Assess your competitor’s capex and key economic metrics
Q1 2017 Global Oil and Gas Discoveries Review - Offshore Discoveries Continue in Norway is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. A total of 32 oil and gas discoveries were made globally in Q1 2017. Of these, more than 65% are conventional oil discoveries and the remaining are conventional gas. Among regions, South America and Europe lead globally in terms of number of discoveries followed by Asia and the Former Soviet Union. Among countries, Norway, Russia, and Australia lead globally with highest number of discoveries in the quarter. Majority of the discoveries this quarter are onshore, while shallow water, deepwater and ultra-deepwater discoveries collectively accounted for around 30% of the discoveries.
- Count of oil and gas discoveries by key countries in Q1 2017 vis-à-vis Q4 2016, as well as in 2017 - Count of oil and gas discoveries by key operators in Q1 2017 vis-à-vis Q4 2016, as well as in 2017 - Count of oil and gas discoveries by well terrain in Q1 2017 vis-à-vis Q4 2016, as well as in 2017 - Count of oil and gas discoveries by resource type in Q1 2017 vis-à-vis Q4 2016, as well as in 2017 - Select details about oil and gas discoveries in Q1 2017
- Obtain most up to date information available on the global oil and gas discoveries - Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong discoveries data - Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on oil and gas discoveries data - Assess your competitor’s oil and gas discoveries
Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for March 2017 in Pharmaceuticals is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on partnerships, licensing, mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the pharmaceuticals industry. The report provides detailed information on partnership and licensing transactions, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing registered in the pharmaceuticals industry in March 2017. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, various therapy areas, and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the pharmaceuticals industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from the proprietary in-house Pharmaceuticals eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analysis of the market trends for the pharmaceutical industry in the global arena. - Review of deal trends in the cardiovascular, central nervous system, dermatology, ear nose throat disorders, gastrointestinal, genito urinary system and sex hormones, hematological disorders, hormonal disorders, immunology, infectious disease, male health, metabolic disorders, mouth and dental disorders, musculoskeletal, oncology, ophthalmology, respiratory, toxicology, and women's health segments. - Analysis of partnerships, licensing, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing deals in the pharmaceutical industry. - Analysis of therapy areas which are very active in terms of venture capital financing, partnerships, licensing agreements, equity/debt offerings, and M&As. - Analysis of deals based on different payment modes, including upfront and milestone payments, primarily in partnerships and licensing agreements in the pharmaceutical industry. - Analysis of partnership and licensing deals based on clinical stage of development of products. - Summary of the pharmaceutical deals globally in the six months. - Information on the top deals happened in the pharmaceutical industry. - Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and the Middle East & Africa. - League tables of financial advisors in M&As and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs.
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. - Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry. - Evaluate the types of companies which are entering into partnership or licensing agreements; divesting and acquiring assets. - Identify companies that are aggressively looking to raise capital in the market - Evaluate niche therapy areas that are receiving majority of the upfront and milestone payments in the pharmaceutical industry. - Identify the key venture capitalists, who are financing the pharmaceutical and biotech companies. - Evaluate the clinical development stages where majority of the partnerships and licensing agreements are happening. - Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the pharmaceutical industry. - Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry. - Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Medical Equipment Monthly Deals Analysis: March 2017 - M&A and Investment Trends is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the medical equipment industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the medical equipment industry in March 2017. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the medical equipment industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from the proprietary in-house Medical Equipment eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the medical equipment/medical devices market in the global arena - Review of deal trends in anesthesia and respiratory devices, cardiovascular devices, dental devices, diabetes care devices, diagnostic imaging, drug delivery devices, endoscopy devices, ENT devices, healthcare IT, hospital supplies, in vitro diagnostics, nephrology and urology devices, neurology devices, opthalmic devices, patient monitoring, surgical equipment, and wound care management segments - Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the medical equipment market - Summary of medical equipment deals globally in the last six months - Information on the top deals that took place in the medical equipment market - Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa - League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs - Review the financial metrics, such as operating profit ratio, P/E ratio, and EV/EBITDA on mergers and acquisitions
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. - Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry. - Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market. - Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the medical equipment industry. - Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry. - Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Urban Populations: Exploring the challenges and opportunities of aging, declining, and rapidly-growing populations is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. "Urban Populations" is a detailed and forecast-driven analytical report that provides insight into the current trends affecting urban populations and their future implications. Notably, the report examines three core topics; aging populations, declining populations, and rapidly-growing populations. For each of these trends, the report analyses the challenges and opportunities which have arisen as a result.
As the contemporary economy continues to become ever more focused on services, and incomes in the developing world rise, a rising majority of the global population are becoming urban dwellers.
Growing urban populations creates congestion and consequently increases pollution levels. This results in an increased dependency on urban infrastructure, public services, and the world’s depleting natural resources. Creating a model which promotes sustainable urban growth will prove essential if the rate of urbanization is to continue.
The world is also faced with an aging urban population: achieving economic growth while tackling this issue will prove a significant challenge for governments and local bodies. The strain on public finances will be exacerbated by an increased dependence on health care services and the need to adapt infrastructure to ensure urban areas are more age-friendly.
At the same time, due to various social and economic factors, some cities are experiencing a decline in their populations. This creates a challenge for the local economy as the workforce shrinks and economic output lessens. In certain cities, economic recession has led to a flight of young and well-educated workers seeking better opportunities elsewhere.
- Technological integration into everyday life could prove hugely beneficial for aging demographics and society as a whole. Advancements which improve the health and mobility of an aging society will decrease dependence on public health services. Meanwhile, incentivizing companies to hire older workers can also keep this age cohort more active and maintain consumption expenditure levels within the local economy. - A declining workforce implies an economic contraction as output falls. However, innovations mean that such cities could experience a fast recovery: in one particular city, low property rents and labor costs have created a thriving technology-focused start-up scene. - ‘Big data’ and the smart city movement will prove crucial if the world’s metropolises are to achieve maximum efficiency and sustainability. Demand for ‘green’ buildings that promote sustainability and well-being is set to rise significantly as the awareness of pollution levels grows.
Reasons to buy
- Cities are large and varied markets with a plethora of opportunities for businesses. However, a number of trends are changing the face of the urban demographic; a prime example is the world’s aging society, an issue which needs to be addressed by governments and businesses around the world. - Through the use of data and analytics 'Urban Populations' provides insight into the current trends effecting cities and their citizens. By analyzing the changes in the urban landscape and clearly indicating the challenges and opportunities that have arisen as a result, this report provides a high level of clarity in order to aid business decisions.
Fitbit International WELL Building Institute Transport for London (TfL) Tibco
Top Trends in Healthcare and OTC 2017: Exploring OTC medication, vitamins, minerals and supplements; functional food and drink; and sports nutrition categories is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report overs key trends to watch within the healthcare and over-the-counter sector, drawing upon the TrendSights framework, insight analysis, innovation intelligence, and product examples.
Global consumers are becoming more health-conscious as a reaction to rising obesity levels and lifestyle-related illnesses, such as diabetes, in the modern world. Additionally, consumers' busy lives means that many lack the time to exercise and eat more health foods, which means that healthcare and OTC products are increasingly used as a simple, effective way to promote personal wellbeing and overall health. Therefore, consumers demand more natural, convenient, multifunctional, and personalized products to suit their hectic and complex lives.
- 66% of global consumers agree that they are more likely to purchase products developed for their lifestyles. - 77% of global consumers believe that "natural" claims are nutritious. - 19% of global consumers will usually turn first to the internet for health or medical advice compared to 43% who first go to doctors or medical professionals.
Reasons to buy
- Understand what the top trends are in the healthcare and OTC market. - Understand which audiences are most affected by these trends. - Learn what the key opportunities, drivers, and inhibitors of the top trends are. - See the actions that major brands are taking to get ahead.
Cold-Eeze UVO Culturelle Kuxtal Alimentos Funcionales Berocca Performance Dr. Jacob's Optrex Night Restore Thylbert Vive Organic Masumax Nature's Jeannie
TrendSights Analysis: Sensory Fusion - Capitalizing on consumer demand for sensory appeal is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report covers the Sensory Fusion trend within the TrendSights framework. The analysis covers what the trend is, why it is important, who is most influenced by it, and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next and how long it will last.
Consumers are unconsciously controlled by the thousands of sensory stimuli they experience on a daily basis as they see, hear, smell, taste, and touch brands. Formulators and brands are increasingly capitalizing on this, improving their sensory marketing to engage with customers. Despite this, the trend is still in the era of sight and sound marketing for many brands, with huge untapped opportunities in appealing to all of the senses as much as possible to create one unified customer experience. Generating a multisensory brand experience not only increases perceived value, but also makes a product more memorable.
- Include ingredients in product formulations that appeal to different senses. - Improve the texture of products to enhance the consumption experience. - Embed technology to enhance sensory stimulation. - Meet demand for more customized flavors, especially in the non-alcoholic drinks category. - Use experiential marketing to generate a multisensory brand experience.
Reasons to buy
- Identify how the Sensory Fusion trend impacts upon various FMCG categories. - Gain insight into the key consumer segments that are most likely to be drivers of innovation. - Put innovative products into context by connecting them to specific consumer trends and needs.
Benson & Hedges Pet Remedy Laundrin’ Botanical Kailijumei Hint. The Right Cup Seedlip CLR CFF Captain Morgan LocoNut Snow Crab Snask Magnum Kit Kat ChocXO
New Entrants: Mapping the Landscape is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report examines some of the most interesting and significant new entrants in the UK, the US, and Europe. This report is based on interviews with industry figures and secondary research.
Market conditions around the world have not historically been particularly friendly to new banking entrants. Stringent regulations have presented formidable barriers to entry, and only a minority of consumers express enthusiasm for banking with new providers. However, regulators in the UK, EU, and elsewhere are trying to make it easier for new providers to enter the market, and a number of new banks have commenced operations, with the UK proving a particularly popular location.
The report offers insight into - - How regulators around the world are trying to create a more accommodating environment for new entrants. - The key propositions and characteristics of the most noteworthy new entrants in the UK and beyond. - What strategies new entrants should employ to maximize their chances of success.
- Consumer mobility in developed markets is low, and switching rates in the UK are falling. Only a small proportion of consumers are willing to use digital-only banks, and adoption will be slow in the short term. - Regulators in the UK and EU are initiating open banking policies to promote competition, and many authorities have set up regulatory sandboxes to make it easier for start-ups to test their propositions. - The UK is the single most popular market for new financial providers, with entrants such as Starling Bank, Monzo, and Atom Bank all having launched in the last few years.
Reasons to buy
- Discover how receptive consumers in global markets are to new entrants, and how the regulatory environment is changing. - Learn about the key new entrants in the UK, France, Germany, and the US and what sets them apart from their competitors. - Assess the future prospects of these providers.
Atom Bank Bee Compte Nickel Monese Monzo N26 Starling Bank Tandem
Global Travel and Tourism Survey 2017-2018 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report analyzes travelers’ opinion on the purpose of air travel and the preferred channels/devices used by them when booking air tickets. This report also examines travelers’ opinions with regard to the average shopping frequency, preferred travel destinations, and the average time spent at airport retail outlets. In addition, the report examines the travelers’ product shopping trends, and the key factors that motivate them to shop at airport retail stores. Furthermore, the report provides information categorized by age, gender, and annual income.
The majority of air travelers are traveling for business purposes rather than leisure. Online price comparison websites and airline websites are mostly preferred by travelers for booking air tickets, as these channels help them to save money by finding the best deals. Additionally, travel mobile apps are a great bonus for customers, as they are a kind of one-stop solution for booking air tickets. Competitive prices and last-minute gifts are prominent factors motivating travelers to purchase at airport retail stores
What else does this report offer?- Travelers' average shopping frequency at airport retail outlets: analyzes the average number of times a traveler shops at an airport retail outlet - Travelers' average time spent at airport retail outlets: evaluates time spent per visit by a traveler to an airport retail outlet - Travelers' preferred channels when booking air tickets: determines what type of channels/devices are used by travelers when booking an air ticket - Travelers' expenditure on product categories: evaluates travelers' expenditure on specific product categories per visit - Travelers' key drivers of demand growth in airport retail: identifies key factors that are compelling travelers to purchase at airport retail stores - Travelers' preferred destinations to travel to by air: highlights travelers' favorite destinations, which they intend to travel to by air over the next year
- The highest number of travelers prefer PC/Laptop when booking air tickets for travel abroad - On average, 46% of female travelers shopped at duty-free airport retail outlets - The majority of travelers purchased food and beverages from airport retail stores for consumption at the airport in the last 12 months - Competitive prices and last-minute gifts are the key factors motivating travelers to purchase at airport retail stores - Of travelers, 41% indicate that they intend to travel to the US by air in the next 12 months
Reasons to buy
- The report analyzes the shopping patterns of travelers at airport retail stores and helps retail operators to realign business strategy - The report identifies the most preferred channels/devices used by travelers to book air tickets, which helps travel operators to realign their marketing activities - The report guides airport retailers to understand the key factors that motivate travelers to purchase at airport retail stores - The report helps airport retailers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding travelers’ average time spent and shopping frequency at airport retail shops - The report highlights projected countries intended to be visited by travelers during the next 12 months, which will help travel operators to formulate effective business strategies.