Reportstack is one of the largest online libraries of market research publications. We are the fastest growing and most preferred provider of business intelligence in the market today. We partner with the world's top publishers and research houses to bring to you expert analysis, accurate data and market information along with the best customer support and user experience. For more details, please visit www.reportstack.com
Wednesday, 19 April 2017
New Research Explores on Assessment of Vietnam's Seafood Market 2017
Assessment of Vietnam's Seafood Market 2017 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The fishery sector is one of the most important sectors of the Vietnamese economy. The country exports seafood to almost 164 markets with key markets being the United States, EU, Russia, Japan, China and South Korea.
Main items forming Vietnam’s seafood export include shrimps, striped catfish and hard clams. Vannamei production is around 90% while black tiger constitutes the remaining 10% of shrimp production in the country. The country’s seafood sector currently faces many challenges but the industry is restructuring itself and diversifying towards various export markets.
In Vietnam, average per year consumption of seafood is approximately 27 kg per person, and this is expected to grow by close to 5.37% annually in the period 2011-20. The country’s seafood sector currently faces many challenges but the industry is restructuring itself and diversifying towards various export markets.
In 2016, the seafood sector exports earned USD 7 billion out of which shrimp exports contributed USD 3.13 billion. It is projected that in 2017, exports will witness slower growth as compared to 2016. Factors responsible for this include drop in import demands from key markets including the United States, the European Union and Japan.
Our analysts believe that the seafood sector in Vietnam is set for rapid growth and development. The sector need to avoid scattered investment and focus on the key export markets. Efforts also need to be directed towards looking for new export markets in through coordination with chambers of commerce of Vietnam in foreign countries. Also the players need to develop reliable raw material sources.
Why should the report be purchased?
The report ‘Assessment of Vietnam's Seafood Market 2017’ highlights key dynamics ofVietnam’s seafood market. The potential of the sector has been investigated along with market drivers.The current market scenario and future prospects of the sector has also been studied. The report contains industry expert’slatest opinions on the seafood market.
Research methodology and delivery time
This report has conducted in depth secondary research to arrive at key insights. Data collected from key public industry sources and publications has been scanned and analyzed impartially to present a clear picture of the industry. All recent developments which impact the sector dynamics have been captured and used to support the research hypothesis.
The report is available as single-site single-user license/enterprise wide license and the delivery time for the electronic version of the report is 3 business days. The dispatch time for hard copies is 4 business days, as each hard copy is custom printed for the client.
Our team of dedicated researchers with rich experience across industry segments focuses on delivering high quality analysis. Undertaking in-depth secondary research, we arrive at key insights, which are supported by data that has been analyzed impartially to present a clear picture of the industry. All recent developments and industry opinions which impact the sector dynamics are captured and used to support the research hypothesis.